Your monetary donation goes directly to help farmworker leadership build stronger and more secure families through affordable housing, social services, education, and economic development.
Example Donation Amounts
Summer Enrichment Program: In this busy free lunch program, we typically serve 135 students in the summer. Each per participant receives $250 in services over the course of 7 weeks at 2 hours per day.
After School Program: Over 250 youth are served throughout the year. We invest $ 450 per youth to help them achieve academic success.
Resident Retention & Services and Other Programs: To keep our residents successfully housed, we invest $500 per participant. Our services include referrals to services, on site programming and eviction prevention.
Farmworker Housing Development Corporation is a registered 501c(3) organization; our tax ID # is 93-1055994. Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
In-kind donations needed:
- Art supplies: For educational programs
- Children books: For Family Literacy & After School Programs
- Educational materials: Backpacks, school supplies, etc.
- Computers and software: For educational programs
- Home furniture: To make a house a home