Make a Donation

Your donation goes directly towards helping farmworkers and low-income communities in Oregon build assets and support their families

Show your support

Example Donation Amounts VolunteerOpps

Dental Van: The dental van travels to different communities throughout the Mid-Willamette valley. Ensure that a family can get basic treatment for $100.

Summer Enrichment Program:  In this busy free lunch program, we typically serve 135 students in the summer.  Each participant receives $250 in services over the course of 7 weeks at 2 hours per day.

After School Program:  Over 250 youth are served throughout the year.  We invest $450 per kid to help them achieve academic and social success.

Resident Retention & Services and Other Programs:  To keep our residents successfully housed, we invest $500 per person.  Our services include referrals to services, on site health services, education and eviction prevention.

Farmworker Housing Development Corporation is a registered 501c(3) organization; our tax ID # is 93-1055994. Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.

In-Kind Donations

In-kind donations needed:

  • Art supplies: For educational programs
  • Children books: For Family Literacy & After School Programs
  • Educational materials: Backpacks, school supplies, etc.
  • Computers and software: For educational programs
  • Home furniture: To make a house a home